Parenting is a blessing

Posted by dailytots | 10:54 AM | | 0 comments »

I never imagine the feeling to be a parent until I become one. It's require more patient and I think parenthood trains us to be more patient. There is always the additional stress of having to take into consideration the need of our children in the decisions we made. Being a parent means I do not have enough time to do what I would like to do in peace. Just when I want to have my quiet and privacy time, there is always interuption. A lot of the time is spent with the children. Specially when they were babies the mother has to stop certain activities and involvements. All I can say is "Parenting is truly a Blessing". I thank God for every opportunity I spent with children.

The best advice about raising children is to really enjoy them while they are still on your side.

0 comments