My Robot: R-U-ME2

Posted by dailytots | 10:22 AM | | 1 comments »

by Dr. Denis Waitley
(This poem was taken from Denis Waitley's Excerpts from The Seeds of Greatness Treasury booklet
)

I have a little robot,
That goes around with me.
I tell him what I'm thinking,
I tell him what I see,
I tell my little robot,
All my hopes and fears.
He listens and remembers,
All my joys and tears.
At first my little robot,
Followed my command,
But after years of training,
He's gotten out of hand.
He doesn't care what's right or wrong,
Or what is false or true.
No matter what I try now,
He tells me what to do!

1 comments

  1. Gayla // November 10, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

    Great poem. Its so true. Habits and addictions can control our lives.

    I think Mr. Waitley also said they can be the cables that lift us up or the chains that bind us down